Friday, June 8, 2012

This is awkward

Assalamualaikum readers.
I just realized that my last post was on December 2011. Woii, that was about 6 months ago.LOLOLOL. Okay, bukanlah baru realized sangat dah lama but buat buat macam 'eh, lama tak tengok blog' *okay sila maki sekarang.

Up to this point, malas nak note kenapa lama gila abaikan blog. That was a lame introduction as well, hihihi. Let us start!

I'm just having a quick visit here. Too many things to compile but I don't have that many time. As now, I'm dealing with my freak identity. I'm going to sit for my final exam for my first year!! Ho, yeah! This is awesome, but I'm not awesome enough. I'm in trouble, seriously!

If people ask what is the definition of study week?
I will say
'Study week is the time where I sleep a lot, I eat non-stop and I put aside my study'

And because of this answer I ended up with
very very very very
bad bad bad bad mmbekk *eh, mana datang kambing?

POINTER!

As for this semester, I have my own target why I need to achieve higher pointer that my last semester. I HAVE MY OWN MISSION!! Okay, this is enough. I need to make a sudden full stop, bye!

1 comment:

Kaluih said...

Wahhh,good luck Nadot! Anyway,I'm glad you're blogging back!