Saturday, June 9, 2012

I shall call the day :)

What else I could ask for? My life is awesome. Maybe there was a tiny space filled with dullness, boredom or negative acts but hey, I love my life. You guys should too. Family is everything. Without them, I am nothing. Without them, I am not so-called Nadzirah now. I might be annoying, arrogant, jerk or insane but I do appreciate them who can accept me the way I am. Friends, they are my 'partner in crime'. I done all crazy things with them. I laugh out loud with them. I cry like it is the end of the world also with them. I have a bunch of freak, geek, pretty, handsome, lovely and call them anything, but they are among them who rock my world!


Hihi, I don't know why I'm being too much in emotional mood but I just feel like so. I gather again with my family today. We might not complete in number of member today but I was having a lot of fun. Playing around with niece and nephew. Having a chit chat with my aunties and cousins. Eating side along with my nenek. All that are my most incredible moment. I put aside my book for a while just to spend my time with them even I was facing my critical time due to my final exam. Thanks to Allah for giving me this chance :)

Family, I love you guys more that anything in this world and more than I love myself.
Friends, been missing you guys every second, minute, hour, day and still counting.

No comments: