Tuesday, June 12, 2012

We feel like doing nothing

Okay, here's the deal. Yesterday was the first paper for this semester final exam. So, we(me and kaksya) planned the night before to stay in library after the examination (after having e lunch). Okay, we did go to the library with the nawaitu yang konon kononnya nak study analytical chemistry till done, but nahhh. That was only at first. We entered the library and after got our spot, we felt like doing nothing (to study). I was searching for a socket to plugged in my laptop but my eyes were caught by a glimpse of Cooking Book on the book trolley left by the other students. I took all the books (cooking) and put on our table and kaksya also suddenly had her eyes on e books. Heeeeee.

Okay, stay away Analytical. We want to enjoy this view: 


New York Cheese Cake


Strawberry Shortcake


Berry Crunch


Carrot and Walnut Cake with Cheese filling


Tiramisu


Focacia

And the highlight is:


BABI GULING!!!

Haha, and of course I tak ada selera langsung untuk menikmati hidangan ini. This is from the Bali and Jakarta cooking book. They do sell this in Bali. But I was wondering why guling? We usually called it golek, haha. GELI GELI GELI GULING!


Me eyes also catch on this picture. Well, I give the title 'The Lady'. I don't know why but I only can see a lady there, so not creative enough, huh.


And this is 'Happy' HAHAHA!

Okay done. Tomorrow time for analytical. No more cooking book, sobs T_T

No comments: